Lafayette is located on 15 square miles in Contra Costa County, one of nine counties of the San Francisco Bay Area. The City was incorporated in 1968, although settlement of the area began in 1848.
Lafayette is noted for its high quality of life with top rated schools, low crime rate, small town downtown, clean air, mild climate and oak tree-studded hills. Located between Berkeley and Walnut Creek, Lafayette has its own Bay Area Rapid Transit station (BART) and is only a 25-minute BART ride from San Francisco.
- Second Generation restaurant space available with improvements.
- Zoned Commercial (c-2) allowing a multitude of retail/office uses.
- Property offers exceptional visibility from Mt. Diablo Boulevard -the main commercial thoroughfare in the City of Lafayette
- On-site 27 stall parking lot.
- Located between 2 freeway on/off ramps
- Co-tenant with Kelly Moore Paint Company
- Population exceeds 25,000 people, with an average household income of $270,000 within a 3-mile radius