As an exclusive advisor, NAI Northgate is pleased to offer Tyrone Plaza, an immaculately maintained, ideally situated multi-tenant retail shopping center located in St. Petersburg, the highest-ranking city for quality of life in all of Florida.
The subject property is located at 3942 Tyrone Boulevard North just minutes from the harbor and is being offered at $4,050,000, which represents a highly attractive 6.5% capitalization rate as well as a reliable annual income of $263,319 with upside income growth.
- Long-term stable income with below-market rents offering income growth
- Strong tenants including Sport Clips, Play It Again Sports, Umami Sushi Hibachi, and Precision Garage Door
- High visibility along Tyrone Blvd., making it one of the most desirable addresses for new business
- Modern construction with a prominent façade, excellent signage visibility, and monument sign
- High traffic location with 36,000+ cars daily
- Exceptionally well-located property surrounded by commercial businesses, residential districts, harbor, and entertainment sectors
- High-earning neighborhood with an average annual household income of $75,000+
- Area retailers include Target, Kohl’s, Ross, Total Wine, PetSmart, Walgreens, and Dollar Tree